Group Benefit Insurance Plans
Among the key criteria your prospective and existing staff evaluate are your company’s Employee Benefits Plans in Canada. The main reason being that health insurance provided by the government doesn’t cover the average Canadian’s healthcare costs. Providing group benefits for employees can help attract and retain top talent, provide insurance at a reduced cost, help increase productivity and improve morale. As an employer, you can sponsor:
- group life insurance
- accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- extended health care
- dental care
- disability benefit plans
Find a simple, cost-effective and tax-efficient plan based on the size of your business and your plan members’ needs. Your premium may also be tax-deductible as a business expense.
Group Retirement Savings Plans
Offering a retirement savings plan can help attract and retain top talent. We’re here to support and make it easy for you to offer so that you can focus on running your business. A group retirement savings plan offers employees benefits such as:
- lower investment management feeds than retail investment options
- an easier way to save with convenient payroll deductions
- the convenience of managing their savings online or by phone
- plus, a variety of resources and information on how to achieve retirement.
You want to help make sure your employees are ready for retirement – we can help you achieve this.